TeamViewer is a software that is used for internet-based remote access and support used. By using TeamViewer, we can remotely see and control your computer once you grant us permission to do so. Instructions for remote support are bellow:
***Please note that this has no dedicated monitoring, so you may only receive a response during office hours when possible.
TeamViewer Use for Remote Support (On-Campus)
- Click on the TeamViewer icon in the taskbar (It may be in the Hidden Icons Area);
- Select the "Show Status Dialog" menu item; and
- A support queue session will automatically be created and alert the operator.
TeamViewer Use for Remote Support (Off-Campus)
- Click here when instructed by a support person to prepare your computer for remote support;
- Run the file that automatically downloads (If you are using a mobile device, you will be prompted to open the app from the app store);
- A code will be given to you that you must share with the Burman Support Technician; and
- The Burman Support Technician will use the code to establish a remote session with your computer.